Seminarium på Internationella antikorruptionsdagen
On the International Anti-Corruption Day, December 9, Transparency International arranged a seminar together with the Swedish Institute Against Bribes (IMM). (The seminar was partly in Swedish, partly in English.) At the seminar, anti-corruption as a part of the general sustainability agenda for organizations was discussed, as well as its place on Agenda 2020. Special emphasis was placed on how the principles can be applied in the day-to-day operations.
As a separate theme, national action plans were discussed and the risk that high ambitions would result in little more than solemn words.
Participants at the seminar were:
- Ulrik Åshuvud, Tranparency International Sweden
- Hayaat Ibrahim, IMM
- Parul Sharma, Human Rights Lawyer
- Tomas Kåberger, Professor at Chalmers University
- Cecilia Berglin, SKR (Swedish Municipalities and Regions)
- Daniel Bruce, Transparency International UK
The full seminar can be viewed here.See all blogposts